The First Leg is Close at Hand!
Hark! The first competition is less than a week away! Some reminders before the competition:
- A prompt confirmation from entering teams/schools is requested.
- A blueprint of the machine must have already been submitted via email or fax.
- A P500 joining fee is required per team.
- The goal of the machine is to raise a flag.
- The machine must accomplish the said task with a minimum of 15 steps and maximum of 30 steps.
- The machine should work for at least 25 seconds.
- The machine should be able to run fully at least two times.
- Maximum dimension for the machine will be 4ft x 6ft x 3ft (L x W x H respectively).
- The maximum size for pre-assembled parts is 3in x 3in x 3in! Teams violating this will be disqualified!
- Teams will be given three hours to assemble their machine. 30 minutes will be given after for testing and finalization.